BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, June 7, 2010

Update time, finally

So its been a few months, obviously, since I've updated this thing so here's everything in a nut shell. Jesse and I are no longer engaged but he still helps out with Miranda and visits often, who knows maybe it'll be back on. Also, Miranda jaylee was born May 4th, 2010 at 4:41 pm at the AF hospital. We had a few complications but we're both healthy and happy now. And for future references, all those "tricks" and old wives tales about things to send a woman into labor, are BULL. I tried for a good 2 weeks before the stubborn girl came haha, guess she was just waiting for her dads birthday. Jesse sold his mazda speed for a truck so he could fit in a car seat and quit gettin pulled over haha. I no longer work at Hollister but I've been told I can go back if I'd like to, we'll see. I'm looking into going back to school so I can work from home and eventually have a career. Sorry to those following me and expecting constant updates, I'll do my best to keep up :D

0 comments:

Mama's Honey Bear

Mama's Honey Bear

My precious angel

My precious angel

I look just like daddy

I look just like daddy

Fresh little Newborn Miranda

Fresh little Newborn Miranda
7lbs 3oz 19 1/2 in long